Friday, April 01, 2005

Blogging ist Licht heute

Because I'll be spending most of the day watching the Red Sox kick the crap out of the Diamondbacks.

Oh and buying ammo for my class this weekend. I fell below 500 rounds of .45 for the first time in years, and I dont have the reloading rig set up, so it's off to wally world for the Remington white/greeb box hollowpoints (I prefer to practice wtih HP's when the price is reasonable; $20 for a box of 100 qualifies)

All in all, a good way to spend a day I'd say.

The funny thing is, I hate baseball on TV (and golf... golf is like baseball without the beer or hot dogs), but man I love going to a game.

For any of you familiar with Bank Once ballpark we're in section 113 row 6, just along the fisrt base line, about even with the right fielder.