Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fucking Finally



So, I happen to think the Dodge Magnum, and the Chrysler 300 are unnatractive, but this...

Yeah, it's not a '69 charger, but it looks pretty good to me; at least if you look at the right pictures. I DO wish they had gone with something close to the '98 concept, which had clear lineage to the original charger; this one looks more like a BOSS Mustang than a charger.

But it's got some BALLS baby...

And with prices starting at $22k, and peaking out at $32,500 for the limited edition Daytona R/T (mechanically identical to the SRT8 which is only $29k); with a 6.2 liter 425hp hemi, and a 0-60 of right at 5 seconds... well yeah, I think I can do something with that.

Oh and theres a police package too; and I DEFINITELY think that's a good thing.






First the new Mustang, now the Charger... I WANT MY CAMARO BACK DAMNIT