Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More on my family

Family is most important in your life.



Having a high focus on family indicates that you are a loving and nurturing person. You want to have a nice big family of your own, and you are very close with your siblings and parents.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com




So I just got off the phone with my mother, and she had some "good" news.

I mentioned last week that my brother had an assault charge pending, that he had just been bailed out a few days prior.

Well a computer error listed his status as first time offender (he has several serious misdemeanors in other states including posession, criminal trespass, breaking and entering, disorderly conduct etc...), and at his preliminary hearing they granted a continuance without a finding pending the completion of an anger management program within 12 months.

So he avoids jail time and has to take classes; YEAH, that's REALLY gonna help.

My brother is on a bad road, and he's been on it a long time. Every time he falls down theres someone there to pick him up, or for some reason he gets off light. This is just one more step down the road. This time he's managed to beat some kid near to death (admittedly he deserved it but that's neither here nor there), and get off without punishment.

GOD DAMN IT...

He needs some serious consequences, or his actions will jsut get him, or someone else killed. I swear, next time he's gonna kill somebody, and the lesson will be permanent.

My mother wants me to come over for thanksgiving. I refused of course, because of my brother, and she started crying. She just doesn't understand that this isn't helping him, it's just making him worse; and I refuse to be a part of it.

UPDATE: Quiz from my other friend Ben