Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jesus, how did I miss this?

The Sky Is Cryin
-Traditional (poss. Elmore James), as arranged by Stevie Ray Vaughan

The sky is cryin....cant you see the tears roll down the street
The sky is cryin....cant you see the tears roll down the street
Ive been looking for my baby
And I wonder where can she be

I saw my baby early one morning....she was walking on down the street
I saw my baby early this morning....she was walking on down the street
You know it hurt me, hurt me so bad
Made my poor heart skip a beat

Ive got a real real real real bad feelin
That my baby she dont love me no more
Ive got a real real bad feelin that my baby dont love me no more
You know the sky, the skys been cryin
Can you see the tears roll down my nose

Stevie Ray Vaughan, born Oct. 3rd, 1954, died August 27th, 1990.

God Bless you SRV.