Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Hog Gets Some Long Overdue Media Recognition



Blogger, lawyer, writer, author, cook, general all around sybarite, and internet acquaintance Steve H. was on Fox News this morning, promoting his new book "The Good, The Spam, and the Ugly", and believe me he hates the title as much as the rest of us do.

Unfortunately, you can't link directly to the video; at least not as far as I can figure out, so click over to Steves post on the appearance and follow his directions on the bottom of the post to see it.

UPDATE: I figured out how to link to the video launch page at least.

Oh and Steve, yes I did deliberately get a picture of you looking like you were trying unsuccessfully to swallow a mouthful of shit; that's jsut the kind of friend I am.

I'll be honest, I don't like the humor in the nigerian book, and I won't be buying it. Sure it's funny, smart, and well written (it is Steve after all), but I jsut don't care for the whole concept.

That said, his humor/cookbook "Eat What You Want, and Die Like a Man" was hilarious (plus, the food is damn good); and he's coming out with a new expanded edition in a couple months, that I'll be buying at least a dozen copies of, to give to friends and family.