Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Hurt

Well, I slipped and fell on the dirty wet tile (amazing how little girls can slime up a tile floor with just one bath ishn't it) in the girls bathroom last night; managing to bang the crap out of my back and leg against the vanity and countertop, doing an inadvertant split (my first since my teen years, intentional or otherwise), and moderately hyperextending my left knee.

I was actually feeling kind OK last night. Oh, sore and bruised, but not too bad. This morning, it's a bit of a different story.

I currently have the mobility of Lurch in traction. I feel like pretty much very inch of my body is being beaten with bamboo staves, by angry old chinese men with flowing white beards and milky blind eyes, cackling evilly away at my suffering.

Lord help me, I need booze, and painkillers; but I repeat myself.