Friday, August 10, 2007

Go See Stardust RIGHT NOW

I'm not going to even try and write a full review because I don't want to ruin any moment of it for you. Let me just say that this is the best movie I've seen in years.

Neil Gaiman is a frikken genius; and the performances in the movie are utterly brilliant.

Oh and they're even funnier if you're a fan of British comedy.

The movie is just about perfect... the only way it could possibly have been better is if there were more of it.

There hasn't been a better fantasy movie since "The Princess Bride" (which is the best live action fantasy of all time, and my favorite movie), and this is nearly as good (though not nearly as quotable).

Go, see it this weekend so it gets huge buzz and ensures that everything Gaimans ever done gets made into a movie.