Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just one of those days

So, everyone in the house has a headcold to beat the band; I've got assorted back and muscle aches from moving a 700lbs gun safe this weekend; Fred Thompson drops out of the race; one of the few actors of the up and coming generation I actually LIKE offs himself (intentionally or otherwise) with pills...

...and to top it all off, I get a call today:

We either need to take our outdoor tools (which are in my carport) and move them indoors (which we don't have the room for), or build a storage shed; or we'll get a fine from the city.

Of course there's no issue about our neighbor, who has an entire welding shop in his front yard (he builds offroad stuff for fun); vs. me having a workbench, table saw, drill press and bandsaw in my car port. Just me.

Just like the non-existant weed problem they bitched about some months back; another genius in the neighborhood is selling their house; and the realtor probably complained to the city.

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.