Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The last of the Christmas loot...

I'm going to do a loot post when I can take and edit some good pics. I got Mel something pretty big, and pretty neat, and I want to get good pics.

But I just thought I'd mention one of my better presents...

I'm going to see Satriani, in a 750 seat, acoustically excellent, 100 year old theater.

Here's the setlist he's been playing on this tour (23 or 24 songs in each show, and those are NOT short songs):

  1. Ice 9
  2. Hordes of Locusts
  3. Flying In a Blue Dream
  4. Light Years Away
  5. Memories
  6. War
  7. Premonition
  8. Satch Boogie
  9. Revelation
  10. Pyrrhic Victoria
  11. Crystal Planet
  12. The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing
  13. Dream Song
  14. God Is Crying
  15. Andalusia
  16. Solitude
  17. Littleworth
  18. Why
  19. Wind In The Trees
  20. Always With Me, Always With You
  21. Big Bad Moon
Encore:

Crowd Chant
Summer Song

Should be fun.