Friday, April 22, 2011

Sick call

So I woke up feeling pretty bad thursday morning, coughing, congestion, sinus etc...

By the time I was on the plane, I had a fever. Halfway home from the airport, my fever hit 103 and I passed out.

The fever still hasn't broken fully, but I'm floating between 99 and 101.

Judging from the number of hacking coughs and the amount of nose blowing I saw in the lobby that morning, I doubt I'm the only one.

Early this morning I felt a fair bit better, but I've been up and down all day. Even worse, Mel started feeling late last night, and we spent the day miserable together.

at this point, I'm feeling good enough to be hungry. I haven't eaten since Thursday around noon.


I Still feel like I'm being squeezed between a pair of rollers; but the rollers are further apart now. Mel hasn't come through to the other side yet.