Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stealing one of Kevins Posts...

Or at least most of it, since it applies to me so well:
"There's been a lot going on in the world and I haven't been commenting on it, at least not on the blog. I've been lucky to get one or two (short) posts a day up, and those are pretty much linky, not thinky.

"I'm pretty damned busy at work,"
This is where I start to diverge
"which is a nice change from the previous several months. I'm working overtime, too, which is eating into my evening hours"

...which is really killer because it was pretty busy the last few months too... it's just more busy now.
Snipped a bit...
"I'm also trying to catch up on my reading. I've got five or six books that were loaned to me literally months ago I need to finish and return, plus I've got a stack of my own to plow through, and a LONG list I need to acquire."


Yeah... that's a major league understatement for me... My too read list has recently exceeded 400, and growing.

Anyway, this is just notice that blogging at TSM the AnarchAngel will remain light for a bit, and at the moment there is no Überpost stewing in my head (dammit).


Actually, there are a number of them, but I can't spare the intellectual energy and time right now to finish and publish them.

We're in the middle of a BIG move, and between that and work, things are basically nuts.