Sunday, May 06, 2012

Okay, that's a new low for me...

I managed to go a full five days without a post... really six actually... when I wasn't on vacation or sick.

That's how busy I was this week. I've been leaving the house around 7:30am each day, coming home around 7:30 or 8, because I haven't been leaving work 'til after 6 most nights.

That won't be a normal thing once I get settled in; I've just got lots I need to do while I'm getting up to speed, and I lose track of time etc...

At least I'm coming home in daylight.

And of course, as usual, I haven't been sleeping enough; averaging about 3 hours a night for the last two weeks. Combined with the 2.5 hours a day in the car.... yeah, I'm not exactly at the top of my game. I've barely even READ blogs this last week, never mind written anything that wasn't work related.

Thankfully, I'm getting some stress relief, and relaxation on the weekends; post about that to follow soon.