Thursday, December 13, 2012

All Sales are Final

In conjunction with even more bad news concerning others' health, Tam posted this little gem:
2012 is obviously defective. I would like to return it to the manufacturer in exchange for a year that is not borked.
I'm pretty sure the back of the receipt we got said "all sales are final."

I'm hoping 2013 is a much better model myself. Of course considering that mid-April we're expecting a new bundle of joy, next year is almost guaranteed to be better.

Almost. Don't tempt Murphy and all that.

Mel

3 comments:

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues
    using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been
    wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
    Feel free to visit my site : best online currency trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It appears as though some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Thank you
    Feel free to visit my weblog - Forex Trading Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridiculous quest there. What happened after?

    Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post; is.jbnu.ac.kr

    ReplyDelete