Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fucked up week

So....


My mother had another stroke a few days ago. She's not doing well. She's got, maybe, a few weeks left; unless there's another miracle (frankly it's a miracle she's alive at all).

Thing is, she's been lying to my family about it for a long time, and now they're all shocked, and backlashing against me... and meanwhile my brother is in total denial...

Just a not good situation.

We thought we were going to have to put Mac down. I'm not going to get into it, but we've found anther solution, where hopefully he'll be happy until he finally goes.

I'm going to miss him like I can't tell you.This is the dog that helped me raise my kids right. I have never had a better dog in my life. No dog could ever replace him; at best they could stand beside him.

The wife wants a new puppy right away... I'm not going to do it until he passes. It wouldn't be right.

Yesterday, I got an eye infection. It seems that some dust with something I was allergic too blew into my eye. The left side of my face puffed up like a blowfish.

It's nothing serious, but flushing out didn't get all of it so I've got to wait for it to weep out. I couldn't manage to fall asleep until 6am from the irritation, then when I woke up at 7:30 my eye was glued shut. The medication for the allergic reaction is reducing the swelling, but it's knocking me out too. I'v e spent half the day half knocked out.

I'm taking the rest of the damn week off.