Thursday, August 09, 2012

Don't call us, we'll call you

Ok... so, all my friends know that I REALLY dislike talking on the phone in the best of times.

... And these are not exactly the best of times.

In person, you can't shut me up; but over the phone... I just don't care for it.

Right now, I'm stressed, I'm tired, I feel like crap, and I just want to rest and relax as best I can.

My cancer surgery is Monday, and lots of friends and family have been calling... or trying to call... over the past few days.

I have been sending you all to voicemail.

Right now, I REALLY REALLY don't want to talk on the phone... and frankly I have nothing to say.

Things are exactly the same as they were the last time I talked with all of you, trust me. I still have cancer, everything in my life is basically on hold until I recover from surgery... that's about it.

After the surgery, and after my voice recovers (anywhere from the next day, to a week or so after) I'll call everyone back...

I know you're all worried about me, I know you're all thinking of me, praying for me... I just really want to relax right now, and I don't want to repeat the same story... again... for the Idon'tknowhowmanyth time.

K'thanx'bye