Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"How can you handle it? I'm sure I'd just give up"

You'd be amazed at how much you can take, and still be OK... even be great...

One minute you think "If one more thing falls on my head, that's it, I'm done". Then it does and... you're not.

You're still strong enough, and there's still hope, and things will still get better...

Because the alternative is... what?

Giving up?

Never.

Failing? Not an option.

Dying? Not a chance in hell...

Enduring, until you change "making it" into "winning it"...

That's what you do.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice evening!
    Here is my web page - Spell To Get My Ex Back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just desire to say your article is as amazing.

    The clearness for your submit is simply great and that i could
    suppose you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.
    Also visit my weblog ... to get your ex back with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris,

    Good job keeping your chin up during these soul-trying times! It's tough enough without major health issues.

    Keep up the good work!

    Slash

    ReplyDelete