Friday, November 21, 2008

Causality Awareness

Methinks Dilbert is having a causality awareness failure.

It's not that the internet is more interesting... the fact that 90% of the internet is fanboys, spam, and porn (and no, the porn isn't good enough to be more interesting than actual people) means that it has to be the remaining 10% worth looking at he's talking about.

That 10% doesn't happen without interesting people to write it.

So the problem isn't that the internet is more interesting than people; the problem is that Dilbert knows the wrong people.

This supposition has been confirmed observationally...