Tuesday, August 04, 2009

...and so proceed ad infinitum

"The Vermin only teaze and pinch Their Foes superior by an Inch. So Nat'ralists observe, a Flea Hath smaller Fleas that on him prey, And these have smaller Fleas to bite 'em, And so proceed ad infinitum"

--Jonathan Swift

My regular readers might have noted, that I've been oddly silent on various issues lately. I haven't commented on the many abuses of the Obama administration; or the general political crap going on right now. I havent talked about Obamacare.. or really anything about politics in weeks.

There's a simple reason for that: I've already said it all. These are all just the same collectivist, authoritarian, evil fantasy ideology over and over again.

Each abuse, each bit of stupidity, each bootheel... they've all sprung from the same source; and I've spent the better part of the past five years denouncing that source, at great length, and varying degrees of vituperation.

Simply put, I've said it before, and doing so again would be redundant.... and frankly I'm tired of saying "I told you so"... and really, I'm just tired.