Wednesday, December 20, 2017

This is not going well...

Let me be blunt: everything is FUBARed.

I'm apparently somewhat losing my mind. We don't have Christopher back for Christmas. There's a whole bunch of things wrong that I can't get into here.

I haven't even gotten the kid anything for Christmas yet because I haven't been able to. That's totally ignoring everything else that needs to be done. That's totally skipping Christmas for the adults.

I've got an oil change to get, a brake job to get done, gas to get, and a kid to visit for Christmas.

Ignoring cancer and docs and everything else that's currently wrong in life, we can't even go visit the kid for Christmas right now.

That's it. Wish I was in a better state of mind. Wish I had better news.

I've still got a GoFundMe going BUT it takes days to clear so if it is at all possible to use PayPal (chris@chrisbyrne,com) or Messenger Payments that is much faster.

Thanks all,

Mel