Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Sorry guys, went dark for a couple of days...

Sorry guys, I went dark for a couple of days. A couple of things happened within an hour of each other, and I desperately needed to get away and get break. Frankly, I had a nervous breakdown of sorts.

I'm not particularly all of the way back yet, but life couldn't wait.

So the CPS agent showed up unannounced on Friday, and she was displeased. Doesn't matter that I'm dealing with 2 people being sick now. Doesn't matter that I spent the entire week literally on hospital watch every hour or so for my husband. I am apparently full of excuses and soon the only option will be court.

I'm under extreme amounts of stress.

I went to tell my husband, he misunderstood the state I was in, and he handled it badly.

Something in me broke, and I had to go have a mini-vacation using a friend's hotel points for a couple of days because I just couldn't deal.

But I'm back.

Tomorrow we go to Boston to meet with the cancer care team and determine a treatment plan. This treatment plan will not only most likely require us changing insurance to the most expensive plan for next year (covers out of state, and NOT an exchange plan) but the gas, tolls, and vehicle maintenance will be massive.

Still working on getting Christopher home, and the CPS agent is becoming openly hostile, probably because I denied her entry the first visit.

I'm frankly hanging on by a thread. I actually did break for a couple of days.

So things are pretty damn bad here.

I know y'all need more detail but I just can't do it right now.

I've still got a GoFundMe going BUT it takes days to clear so if it is at all possible to use PayPal (chris@chrisbyrne,com) or Messenger Payments that is much faster, which would be good because I need to buy food. And gas. And get our son back. And get the insurance changed and pay for.

Thanks all,

Mel