Thursday, April 02, 2009

Getting to where we want to be - Introduction

I'm not where I want to be in my life. Neither is my wife. Obviously then, we, as a family, are not where we want to be.

Oh sure, I've got a great job, and we've got great kids; and we're generally happy... but that doesn't mean we are where we want to be.

So a few months back, Mel and I started talking about this... kind of collecting the idea that have been floating around in our heads for a while; and decided to start really planning to deliberately move us from where we are now, to where we want to be; as quickly and effectively as possible.

I'm going to write a series of posts about this over the next week or two. Actually, I've got the first couple written already. I was going to post the first one yesterday, but decided not to post anything, because this is a serious topic, and yesterday was April Fools day.