Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two years ago today...

I published these words:

Monday, February 14, 2005

First Post!!!!! Ok folks, people have been telling me to write my own blog for two years now, so finally, here it is.

Yeah I said I'd get around to it before, but I'm lazy, what can I say. The initial content is mostly going to be stuff I've written for other peoples blogs, and fora etc...

Suggestions, praise, worship, and deification are all welcome.
Wow... man, two years already...

Ok, so the numbers.
  • 1378 posts (not including this one)
  • Over 500,000 words
  • Over 535,000 unique visits
  • Almost 900,000 page views
  • One Fatwa
  • Hundreds of death threats
  • Thousands of liberals annoyed
  • One new dog
  • Two new cats
  • Three new contracts (9 months on this latest one)
  • One new wife
  • Two new kids
  • Two great years of writing, and reading, and sharing my thoughts with all of you
It's been a hell of a time this past two years; and I hope I can keep this run going. I'll keep writing... well I was going to say as long as you keep reading, but I was writing even when no-one was reading me... but anyway I'll keep writing so long as I can see the screen and work the keys.

Thanks for reading; now go about your business, shows over, nothing to see here, move along.