Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm not actually dead

I'm just exhausted, burned out, braindead...

I went almost an entire month without writing something on the blog, because... Life has been less than great for too long... we're worn down.

Anyway, I've either been "all cancer all the time" or just writing the same crap over and over again ever since Obama was elected the FIRST time.

Same shit, different day.

Lots of time's I've had an impulse to write something real and substantive here... for about 20 seconds and either I decide "it's not worth the effort", or I write a short comment on twitter or facebook or one of the forums I frequent... then I go try to work, or try to read.

Blogging isn't dead... far from it... it's just not very interesting right now... It doesn't pass the threshold of apathy and energy expenditure.

Eventually, it will again.