Friday, November 03, 2017

So the oncologist called...

So the oncologist called...

On the afternoon of December 7th Chris is scheduled for a consult with the Advanced Endocrine Cancer Treatment Center in MGH. They meet once a month. It's an integrated team of an oncologist, endocrinologist, surgeon, and radiologist. They will decide the course of treatment.

It's likely they'll do targeted beam radiation for 3 weeks. We don't know if it will work. We don't know how Chris will tolerate anything that's planned for him.

So yeah...

In the meantime...

I need to get all of Chris's old records from the previous cancer to the endocrine oncologist AND get all of the imagery from the PET scan to the endocrine oncologist. Plus, we'd really like to see the images ourselves.

Sunday we have help flying in (yay help!) which is good because clearly I'm going to need to devote considerable time and footwork to getting this done.

Also, we don't have rent and the bills covered yet, but we're much closer.

So that's what's going on.

If you feel like helping, we still desperately need help.

I've got a new GoFundMe up and running, PayPal to chris@chrisbyrne.com also works, Google Wallet to melody.byrne@gmail.com, or hit me up on Facebook. I may not respond today, but I will catch up to everyone when I can. If you're interested in the investment part please email me at melody.byrne@gmail.com.

Thanks all,

Mel