Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Why I started a new GoFundMe

Some of you will have noticed I started a new, fresh GoFundMe.

There's two reasons for this.

One, the other had gotten incredibly cluttered and long-winded.

Two, I got some help.

Yes, me, Mrs Independent, asked for help to run the fundraising.

Why? Because I'm incredibly burnt out and my plate is extremely full of stuff that I need to be immediately available for and responsive to.

... that kind of makes writing long updates difficult.

I can't even watch a tv show without at least 5 different interruptions, let alone put words into text to send out to everyone.

So that's why.

I'm not happy that we've got at least a few more months of this to go. I'm not happy about not having a working vehicle that we own. I'm not thrilled with a lot of things.

Being broke and being worried about how to buy food and pay the bills has gotten extremely old.

I do have a side project going (I never stopped working at it) that will go public(ish) and pay out soon, but it's not there yet. (we're still looking for investors if anyone's interested, email me at melody.byrne@gmail.com). I hate depending on the support of others so I've always been looking for a way to get above water that doesn't require Chris working.

But still I must ask, at least for one more month, so I can keep the Chrises housed, fed, and taken to medical treatment.

I've got a new GoFundMe up and running, PayPal to chris@chrisbyrne.com also works, Google Wallet to melody.byrne@gmail.com, or hit me up on Facebook. I may not respond today, but I will catch up to everyone when I can. If you're interested in the investment part please email me at melody.byrne@gmail.com.

Thanks all,

Mel