Monday, January 22, 2018

*starts writing* damnit

*starts writing* damnit, the words aren't flowing.

*Tries again* nope that's worse.

Fine, I'll just come out and say it.

I want my husband back. To his full capacity. Or something over 10% at least. Cancer is preventing that.

I want to have more hours in the day or less of a work load. Cancer is preventing that too.

I want my son home. Cancer is preventing that too.

I want to pay the health insurance, pick up necessary meds, order heating oil before we run out, get current on the rent, get current on electric, get current on everything, make sure the dogs have dog food... Finances are preventing that.

If I can get everything done that the current financial situation is preventing, and Chris gets cleared by his cardiologist and therefore get his surgery and radiation done, the cancer can be destroyed.

That's the bottom line.

I've got $500 in meds to pick up from the pharmacy today, we're $300 short on January's rent still and then we have the whole next month to deal with. And I'm exhausted. And discouraged. And hurting in ways I can't even talk about.

And Chris is worse.

And we've got $14,500 we need to raise for surgery.

So that's where we are.

If you feel moved to help, I've still got the GoFundMe me up and running, PayPal to chris@chrisbyrne.com always works, Messenger Payments is a thing, Google Wallet is a thing (melody.byrne@gmail.com).

We're just so damn tired.

Thanks all,

Mel