Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving - And a bit of blatant fanservice

Happy thanksgiving y'all; and since I probably won't be posting much the rest of this week, here's a little teaser, some of the long awaited pics from our halloween party.



Aren't I a lucky man? This is what I'm thankful for.




For the anime fans out there:




For those of a more... agressive bent...




And for those of the other persuasion; my best friend making a complete ass of himself:




Oh and this is what I looked like this past halloween.




No, I wasn't really in costume, I was taking the girls trick or treating, and THAT is scarier than any monster; at least to a goblin or a liberal. Yeah that's it, my costume was "Chris the Liberal Slayer".

Oh and for those wondering, the badge is a bail enforcement badge, and those weird things around my neck and wrists are glow sticks. I must say, I lvoe my neighborhood. Not one person commented on the handcuffs or 1911.

Oh and theres a heck of a lot more pics from the party for those of you who are interested. Just check out "schoolgirl sexy wrestling" for a good laugh. It's worksafe, but questionable... No, we didn't set this up, but it happened and I certainly wasn't going to let this much potential blackmail material go undocumented.