Monday, August 09, 2010

Shakespeare is the worlds all time champion insulter

Hell he even invented the "Yo Mama" snap.

Here are a few of my favorites:

"Methink thou art a general offence, and every man should beat thee. I think thou wast created for men to breathe themselves upon you"

"He's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of not one good quality"

"He never broke any mans head but his own, and that was against a post when he was drunk"

"Lets meet as little as we can"

"I desire that we be better strangers"

"I was seeking for a fool when I found you"

"More of your conversation would infect my brain"

"Not Hercules could have knocked out his brains for he had none"

"You are as a candle, the better part burnt out"

"What a disgrace it is to me that I should remember your name"

"On my knee I give heaven thanks that I am not like to thee"

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

"When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast"

"What a drunken knave the sea was to cast thee in our way"

"Out of my sight, thou dost infect mine eyes"

"Thy mothers name is ominous to children"

"Hang, beg, starve, die in the streets"

"He's opposite to humanity"

"Were I like thee, I would throw away myself"

"I'll beat thee, but I should infect my hands"

"If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt"

"Highly fed and lowly taught"

"all eyes and no sight"

"Not so much brain as ear wax"

'A fusty nut with no kernel"
There are literally thousands more...