Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little blog maintenance

So, as y'all know i had to change blog templates, blogroll systems, and commenting systems, a couple months back.

In that time, I lost a bunch of comments (most of them before 2010 actually), and all the contents of my sidebars.

As of right now, I'm trying to fix the sidebars. The new blogger templating system is kinda crackheaded, but I'm working on it.

I fixed the tipjar, and added the most popular post widgets last night (somebody emailed me last night confused that I had taken the tipjar down because he wanted to help me out with my brothers funeral expenses... thanks man... I hadn't taken it down deliberately, just hadn't managed to fix it yet).

I figure I'll at least have the blogroll fixed shortly, followed by the "best of AnarchAngel" post lists.