Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Most Hornady reloading gear now available via Amazon prime

Which means free 2 day shipping for those of us with prime memberships (a very worthwhile thing if you order form Amazon more than a few times a year); and that most of their stuff will get free "super saver" shipping for everyone else when you place an order of $25 or more.

Given that I spent something like 20% of the price of my reloading press on shipping it (it was $66 to ship it, and the case feeder, from the dealer in Tennessee to Arizona), and it would cost even more now that I'm in Idaho, this is a god send for me.

I was planning on buying a new LnL classic single stage, for precision rifle reloading, plus a bunch of accessories, now I can do it at the lowest online price (I checked) and with free shipping. That's going to save me a TON of money.