Sunday, February 26, 2012

Homeward Bound

Well, it's 8:30 on a Sunday... beautiful out, sunny, breezy, cold... A perfect late winter New England day.

This has been an odd and interesting week, and I'm going to be writing about it a great deal in the next few days; but for now, it's time to finish packing up and checking out.

We're actually going to head to the airport twice today; first time we're swinging through, and picking up Ambulance Driver, to take him to lunch.

Actually, we're secretly hijacking him and taking him for a full Irish breakfast with my family, including fresh sodabread baked by my tiny Irish grandmother.

I figure AD, me, and my dad all in the same room ought to be fun.

Then we drop him off for the afternoon with TOTWTOTYR so they can hang out for the afternoon, before the second New England blog dinner of the weekend, tonight at Polcaris in Saugus.

Unfortunately, after a final afternoon visit with family, we will be flying out, just as they are all meeting up;  reaching Idaho around midnight local.

What a week man...