Monday, October 02, 2017

Monday Dumpster Fire

Meds to pick up that insurance won't pay for.

Bills to pay, including rent and health insurance.

Crises all around. The shootings in Las Vegas and knowing several people who had relatives in attendance. Friends with relatives attempting suicide. Friends with crimes committed against them.

Shaping up to be a great morning so far.

Would be better if I didn't have $1k in meds to go pick up, and if the damn out of pocket max would refresh, and if it wasn't the beginning of the month.

Well, when it rains it pours.

If you find yourself moved to help, anything would help. Anything.

I've still got the GoFundMe up and running, PayPal to chris@chrisbyrne.com also works, or hit me up on Facebook. I may not respond today, but I will catch up to everyone when I can.

Thanks all,

Mel