Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lock-N-Load Report #5 - The Final Roundup

Well, I've got my LnL completed, built, mounted, adjusted, and I've loaded a few hundred rounds with it; I figure it's time to turn this into a resource for others who'd like to know about the press.

So, here's the links to the previous posts on the LnL:



That oughta cover the complete Lock-N-Load experience from order to your first few hundred rounds, and the financials surrounding it. Now you just have to decide if it's worth it to you to go progressive, and whether you want to spend the extra cash on the Dillon, or go cheaper for the Lee (I wouldn't even consider the RCBS pro2000. It's more expensive than the Dillon, and less capable).

If I missed anything anyone had questions about or would like me to cover, let me know and I'll give it a shot.