Thursday, November 08, 2007

The REAL Face of the NRA

I just got home from here.

Let me tell you, 2 1/2 days of instruction from Kay Clark Miculek, Lisa Munson, Sheila Brey, and Judy Woolley can do a LOT to improve your handgun skills.

Obviously I will be posting a lot more about the camp once I actually get a good night's rest.

However, as a teaser here is a of one of my fellow campers:



This is Jackie. Jackie is a Boston attorney with a love of revolvers and blued steel and wood (which I can MORE than relate to). Jackie is also an NRA certified instructor. I took this picture after I explained to her exactly what I intended to do with it.

So for all of you anti-gun folks who say the NRA is all white Southern redneck men, I beg to differ. Jackie is none of the above; AND a damn good shot.

Oh and yes, that is a 625 on her hip.

More to come later.

Mel