Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm not TECHNICALLY on vacation for the rest of the year...

... But I might as well be. All my normal meetings for next week are cancelled, and most of the people I work with on both sides of the aisle from me, are on vacation.

Basically not much is going to get done next week. It's more like I'm on call in case something goes wrong.

On the other side of Christmas, I AM officially on vacation from Friday the 23rd, through January 3rd.

I had to take the days, just so I could get down to 5 days carryover for next year (giving me another year with 30 days of PTO that I won't be able to take all of... again).

Two weeks basically off... not bad. Wish I felt better physically and mentally to enjoy it more, but you can't have it all.

Reading, practicing my new bass... trying to relax... sounds like a plan.