Monday, June 13, 2005

Respect

Tell me why I should respect you?

What have you done to deserve respect?

Should I respect you because you are older than me?

Should I respect you because you are of a different culture than me?

Should I respect you because you have a stupid fucking idea that only commies love?

Should I respect your unholy holy book, or your religion of death and destruction?

I'm sorry, but FUCK YOU.

Liberals are always talking about "Having respect for" and "respecting" this thing or this difference or this "diversity".

What they really mean is that we are all supposed to bow down and abase ourselves before everyone else; because as the sucessful ones in society we must (by their morality) be so overloaded with guilt that we must grovel before their diversity goddess.

FUCK YOU

All these idiots insisting that I have to respect them just because they are there???

FUCK YOU


If you want my respect you have to earn it. You get a VERY small amount of respect just for being a human being, and a little bit more if you are not an obvious scumbag, but that's it.

Oh and I respect your property, and your INHERENT RIGHTS (not your constructed rights)... ONLY SO LONG AS YOU RESPECT MINE, AND THOSE OF EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

I have NO respect for you if you have no respect for me
I have NO respect for you if you have no respect for those around you
I have NO respect for you if you have no respect for yourself

If you dont want to be treated like a gang banger, don't dress like one, and dont act like one

If you don't want to be treated like a whore, don't dress like one, and dont act like one.

I blame the schools; I hoenstly do. The fucking feel good idiots are teaching kids that simply by taking up space on this planet they are worthy of respect; and they get angry if you don't give it to them.

Let me tell you something you useless little pussies:

You EARN respect, it isn't just given to you, and you certainly can't FORCE people to give it to you.

Here's what you can do to earn my respect:

1. Always do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it, to the best of your ability
2. Always explain why if you couldn't, but don't make excuses (there is a huge difference)
3. Dress, behave, and generally conduct yourself in a manner appropriate to your surroundings... HOWEVER if you are in an area of low class, DO NOT conduct yourself in a low class manner
4. Have respect for yourself, and for other people who earn it
5. Have respect for property, for society, and for inherent rights

Oh and one more thing, if you have EARNED it, than you damn well deserve it; and you are perfectly justified in insisting on it.

Honestly if you can't understand that, you just aren't worth a damn; never mind any of my time.