Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I have in fact Survived South Africa, Several Times












Criminal?

Hey, You Evaded 84 Muggings

They say home is where the heart is, and South Africa could be your
home. You would fit very well into a life of crime here, That is if you
could get out of jail and get enough money to get over here. I would
advise it - very good career move.



Joking aside - for more information on South Africa please visit
-www.southafrica.net. South Africa has to be one of the best countries
in the world, We have warm beaches, mountians, forests, in fact - you
name it and we'll have it. I love my country and if you visited you'd
fall in love with her too! Oh and if you do decide to visit - drop me a
line. I'd be more than happy to show you around (As long as you bring
the beer!)



Thanks for taking my test, I hope that you enjoyed it!




Keep safe!




Andrew
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 98% on sapoints




Link: The Could you survive South Africa Test written by angove on Ok Cupid

The first step is, DONT GO THERE WITH AN AMERICAN PASSPORT

Step two KNOW LOCALS WITH GUNS, WHO WILL GIVE YOU SOME

Actually all the locals I used to know are either too nasty for even me to deal with anymore, left for greener pastures, or are dead.