Sunday, June 19, 2005

I love the Naughties ???

I'm reasonably convinced, that eventually VH1 will be producing a show
called

"I love the naughties, part deaux, strikes back, again"

It will feature nothing but comedians actors and actress we have never heard of,
who are all either minorities, or very very gay; commenting on television shows it
is ever so obvious they have never seen (until shown a screener clip by
the producers), and making bad, out of date cultural references.

Much as the current shows...

Which I must confess I love for some reason; watching "I love the..."
70s, 80s, and 90s, brought back large portions of my child - through -
young adulthood.

Actually I wrote a blog post about re-runs and another about gen-x that
were immediately brought to mind here...

Cultural Currency

What Exactly IS Generation X