Sunday, January 08, 2006

Only 81%

Master/Mistress
You scored 81% Kinkiness!
Whether you are a top or bottom, you have Mastered the kink. Maybe a bit too much for most people. You know about everything I covered and much, much more. If you have a critique or would like to talk to me more about Fetish/BDSM/taboos, please feel free. Congratulations, you've peaked my interest.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 96% on Kinkiness
Link: The How Kinky Are You Really Test written by monkeyqueen9 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Only 81%? I'm dissapointed... well the test was a bit biased towards subs and women, and since I am the opposite of those two things I guess that skewed it.