Sunday, January 14, 2007

Playoff Update

Wow, what a day... two nailbiters, both coming down to a single field goal, both coming down to the last seconds (the Bears went into overtime)... just wow.

So heading into the championship round, it's the Bears against the Saints for the NFC, and the Patriots and Colts for the AFC.

AFC Fans, we've been here before a few times huh...

I just can't tell you how great these two games were. I don't think I've ever seen a better day of football.

The Saints - Chargers game was the hardest fought contest I can recall.

Ok, I'mna stop gushing now.

Anyway, I'm pretty psyched about this. I think the Pats can take the Colts if they do their job. It will be a hard game, but I think we can do it.

No offense to the miracle season Saints, but the Bears are the better team (though Brees is the better QB by a wide margin), and I think they're going to meet the Patriots in the superbowl.

What a season, what a sport huh.