Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Blogiversary

So I almost forgot; today is my three year blogiversary.


First Post!!!!!

Ok folks, people have been telling me to write my own blog for two years now, so finally, here it is.

Yeah I said I'd get around to it before, but I'm lazy, what can I say.

The initial content is mostly going to be stuff I've written for other peoples blogs, and fora etc...

Suggestions, praise, worship, and deification are all welcome.

Labels:

Unrated
Chris Byrne at 2/14/2005 08:53:00 AM Comment (0) | Trackback (0)


This will be post 1880, and something on the order of... I'd guess about a million words; maybe as much as 3 million. Add to that well over a million unique visits, and a couple million page views.

Damn... doesn't seem like three years.

Well, here's to three more.