Thursday, April 27, 2006

Help! I need ideas!

Unemployment looks as if it will finally come through, so either Friday or Monday we *should* be okay. Which leaves me with another crisis...

What do I get Chris for his birthday?

Before I didn't have to worry about it for a while, since we were broke, but I get paid tomorrow and for the first time in months I may actually be able to spend a little bit of it.

So what do I get Chris for his birthday? I have no clue. I did books and a George Foreman grill for Christmas and the requisite lingerie for Valentine's Day, and now I'm completely at a loss. I'm not a guy, and getting something from his wishlist is pretty predictable.

So to all the guys out there, what would you consider a good birthday present? What would you like for yourselves?

Because I'm completely at a loss...

Mel

Just call me Mel, everyone else does...

Please send any suggestions to melody.byrne@gmail.com