Friday, May 25, 2007

Last Day

So today is Rosie's last day of school.

Damn this year moved fast.

Next year she'll be in "real" school in one of the three kindergarten classes at the private Catholic school she's been attending and Shai will be in the preschool class. Both kids have been accepted and paid for and I don't have to worry about anything until it's time to buy uniforms for Rosie. Given my latest experiences shopping for an unusually tall 5 year old amid a sea of short skirts, I'm looking forward to putting her in standardized plaid jumpers.

But for now I have 2 1/2 months of both kids at home to deal with and the added benefit of no longer having to drive in 100 degree heat on a daily basis. Yay! However this does mean 2 1/2 months of the girls fighting with each other, which isn't as fun. I'll think we'll survive somehow.

Mel

Just call me Mel, everyone else does.