Monday, May 02, 2005

Turning the corner - Part 1

Okay folks, I present a work in progress. I want to show you how my thought processes on my longer pieces works for jsut a bit.

So this is what I'm starting off with; for a psot called turning the corner. I've been mulling it over in my head for a few days, and some semi-random thoughts have come together and strung themselves into a little bit of something.

So here are my notes ready to e filled out and connected:

Winston Churchill/CLEMENT ATLEE
WW2 Destroys britain
Run home to mommy/blanket/coccon/security/self delusion
EUGENE CERNAN
SPACEHSIP ONE
Obstructionsit FAA
HONOR HARRINGTON REPUBLIC OF HAVEN
PEOPLE WELFARE STATE DEPENDANT/POLITICAISN/VOTE
MIDDLE CLASS DESTRUCTION
GOVERNMENT CAN'T HELP ONLY REDUCE THE HURT IT ALREADY DOES

Talking with UK friends
Fleeing the UK
U.S. last best hope

http://www.suntimes.com/output/steyn/cst-edt-steyn01.html