Monday, May 02, 2005

Forget about Amazon...

The best feature of amazon.com is their wish lsits. I have friend who have NO clue how to buy gifts without it.

Well, let me tell you; Cabellas has to be my favorite store of all time. I could literally furnish my entire life except my car, my computer, and my food from Cabellas.

Well they've got a wishlist function now. I have no idea how long it's been there; but I jsut noticed it tonight, and I've been building my wishlist ever since (link may be funky, but hit the wishlist link and you can search for me as Chris Byrne in Scottsdale AZ).

I've got about 250 grand worth of shit on my list already ... no I'm not kidding. I could buy the whole damn catalog three times over.

Note: some of that is because there are some extremely LARGE items on the list




See I've got this half acre of land up in the white mountains that I've been wanting to do something with for a while...