Monday, May 23, 2005

Amazingly enough, this one came from Kim

Who normally HATES blogger type things (though he really likes blogger type people).










Your Political Profile



Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal




Okay, that's reasonably accurate; though how exactly they come up with an ethics category out of what questions they ask I'll never know... oh and anyone who knows me knows I'm 100% on personal responsibility, but the way they wrote the questions...

This one is from Kim too, and is really more his style. After all, he came out as a badger, which is... very apropriate; especially if you've ever read "The Fox and the Hedgehog".



Which is funny, because my last name actually means "Son of the Raven". There were a few questions where I could have gone either way, so I went back and did it again, and it came up this:



Funny thing, I went back and did it a third time (because a lot of the questions are pretty ambiguous), and ended up here:


Wellllll.... honestly, if you took ALL the aspects above, and smashed them together, that's be pretty close to me. So I guess I've got Multiple Animal Personality Disorder???????

UPDATE: If at some point during your reading of this, you didn't think "If we build this giant Badger...", then you might be reading the wrong website.