Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yeargh...

There may or may not be another post today. I've had a sinus infection creeping up on me the last week (I could feel it coming on); and it finally hit with a ve ngance last night.

You know that block of wood being stabbed by hot awls feeling?

I've taken a half day off work (too many meetings to miss in the afternoon); and I'm jsut trying to relax, drink too much fruit jiuce, and let the miracles that are oxymetazoline and pseudoephedrine HCL do their work.

Yes I know, when the backlash hits from the phed and the metazoline, the blockage will be even worse. I need to get at least SOME work done today, and the only way that's happening is with meds.

You know what's really frightening though? I've probably been more efficient in the last two or so hours working from home than I would be all day at the office.