Monday, September 12, 2005

I love my hate mail

Subject: fuck you
From: adiyah ünlü
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2005 9:56 pm
To: chris@chrisbyrne.com

i am from germany. du hurensohn, bastard scheiss christ, scheiss christentum, scheiss juden, scheiss nichtmosleme, wir werden eure köpfe abhacken. warum greifst du koran an?? du bastard scheiss america, scheiss bush. bin ladin is the best. 2005-09-11 :)
A rough translation for y'all. I tried babelfishing it and I got babbling garbage so this is jsut from memory and my german is even worse than my french; bear with me:
I am from germany. You are the son of a whore, bastard shit on jesus christ, shit on christianity, shit on jews, don't shit on muslims, we will chop off your head. Why do you attack the Koran? You bastard shit on america, shit on Bush. Bin Laden is the best.
Actually it's still pretty much babbling garbage, but hey...