Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Test Post for Windows Live Writer

So I'm writing this on the new beta blogging tool from MS, LiveWriter, pat of the new "Windows Live" application and service family. It's a WYSIWIG style post editor, and I want to see how good it is at preserving formats, formatting images, and spellchecking etc...

 

I live within a couple miles of this picture. It has an interesting map posting feature.

And of course, you can post and format normal pictures as well;

I kinda like the watermarking, and border features.

Also, I appreciate the ability to cut and paste properly from web pages and word docs;

Byrne, meaning "raven", is derived from the Irish name Ó Broin. It is the seventh most common last name in Ireland today. The clan's motto is Certavi et Vici which means "I have Fought and Conquered". The name is traced back to ancient Celtic chieftain, Bran Mac Maolmòrrdha, the King of Leinster who died in 1052 A.D.

 

 

Unto The Breach—ARC

John Ringo

Advance Reader Copy
Unproofed


This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this book are fictional, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.
Copyright ©2006 by John Ringo

Overall, I'm impressed. It does what it says it does, nothing more, nothing less.