Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Even more good news

I went next door to the store to buy some soda and top the tanks yesterday. I went to pay on the debit, and nothing...

Ok so I paid cash, and I went back to the computer.

H&K billed me AGAIN for the same damn repair they ALREADY BILLED ME ON A FEW WEEKS AGO.

So at this point, instead of 382.60 I have been billed 765.20 - Which after paying all my bills up to a few days ago puts me DEEP in the red, even after selling stuff, and the generous donations people have made, becuse I had two buyers back out on the deals.

If anyone knows anyone interested in teh S&W and.or the Chronograph, point them this way. I'm willing to let both go for a song.

Oh, and I want to thank you all very much for helping. I can't say how much I appreciate it.

H&K insists they only billed me once, AND they shipped it next day air last thursday, BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE MY GUN.

Apparently this has caused three other transactions to overdraw, for which I will be charged I believe it is $27 a piece. So I'm bascially down to teh cash in my pocket, and an uncashed check for $100, which I dont want to deposit now, because I may need the cash.

Then, on the way to pick up my mother to take her to the hospital, my brake warning flashed on the cars computer, and instead of jsut coming on and going off, it's stayed on. And its staying on after a shutdown and restart. That means it actually needs to be done this time...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.